The senior pet wellness program is a prevention program, that supports the 50 pet companions of 45 senior citizens residing in Napa County, and who participate in the Napa County Meals-On-Wheels program.
JARR currently provides
- Flea Medication (collars, topical)
- Flea environmental protection against fleas. (professional pest control)
- A percentage of veterinary medical expenses
- Litterbox cleanup service and litter
- A percentage for pet grooming
- Exercise for the dogs
- Pet food
Our goal is to keep the pet companion with their senior guardian by providing the support needed to keep the pet safe and healthy and thereby removing stress from the home.