Saturday, July 23, 2016 at Gamble Family Vineyard
7554 St. Helena Hwy., Napa, CA 94558
LOT #1: Cowbell
- Designed for one person (with unlimited adoring fans)
- Play the cowbell with local rock heroes Wristrocket— TONIGHT at WineaPAWlooza—as they lay down the first jam of the night, “Don’t Fear the Reaper”
- Bragging rights from here to eternity
- Strong possibility of internet viral video stardom
- 3L of Ruinart Blanc de Blanc
You know you want it, you undiscovered Rock Legend. Lay down your dynamite cowbell sound on stage TONIGHT with our very own Wristrocket as they play the first song of the night “Don’t Fear the Reaper”! We have a fever and the only prescription is More Cowbell, and you my friend, are the only Doctor in town. Go on, we know you can do it, take the spotlight, perform the hell outta this, make that cowbell your b*tch. Before we’re done here, we will all be wearing gold-plated diapers and you’ll walk away with stardom, a cowbell and a 3 Liter bottle of Ruinart Blanc de Blanc. Don’t blow this for us. I gotta have More Cowbell! Yes yes! I like what I’m hearing. 1-2-3-4 let’s ROLL THIS!
LOT #2: BBQ with Larry Turley & Suzanne Chambers
- Designed for five couples
- Lunch hosted by Larry Turley and Suzanne Chambers at their estate
- Wines to enjoy at lunch: The White Coat Marsanne/Roussanne, Sauvignon Blanc, 2007 Dragon Vineyard Zinfandel, Howell Mountain; 2004 Ueberroth Vineyard Zinfandel, Paso Robles; 2004 Hayne Vineyard Petite Syrah, Napa Valley
- Wines to take home: - ALL MAGNUMS - Napa Meade Ranch Zin 2013, Paso Robles Pesenti Zin 2013, Amador Cobb Zin 2013, Petite Sirah 2006, Old Vine Zinfandel 1998
Five Couples will spend the afternoon with legendary winemaker Larry Turley and his wife Suzanne Chambers in their Creekside culinary hideaway. They seriously have a kitchen – and a SCHWENKER cool enough to make Thomas Keller drool. What better wine to go with traditional American BBQ than perhaps the original cult Zinfandel? Larry will dip the thief into a barrel of Dragon Vineyard Zinfandel and if you’re lucky he’ll take you out into the vineyard. In addition you'll score five amazing magnums of Turley to take home with you. Imagine their cellar! Larry and Suzanne have devoted over 30 years to making wine and cultivating relationships with the world’s top winemakers. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to hang out with Napa Valley wine royalty at their estate.
To be redeemed within one year of purchase and on mutually agreeable dates.
LOT #3: Yountville or Bust
- Designed for two couples
- Two Rooms for two nights at The Poetry Inn
- Nine-course wine dinner at The Poetry Inn prepared and hosted by two alumni of The French Laundry Alumni — Chef Daniel Gomez Sanchez and Master Sommelier Desi Echavarrie
- Casa Piena wine lunch at Bottega hosted by vintner and football superstar Carmen Policy
- K Laz Wine Collection private wine tasting with picnic lunch provided by Dean & Deluca. Tasting hosted by Kerrin Laz and features 2013 Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon, 2013 Bryant Family Cabernet Sauvignon, 2012 Sloan Estate Red, 2012 BOND St. Eden Red, 2012 Harlan Estate Red, and 2011 Abreu Thorevilos Red
- Dinner at Redd Restaurant
- Private tasting at Blankiet with a bottle of 2004 Blankiet for each couple
- Private tasting at Gemstone Vineyard with a bottle of of 2007 Gemstone Estate Cabernet Sauvignon for each couple
- Hot-air balloon ride
Welcome to Napa Valley’s inner sanctum, the heartbeat of Northern California’s Food and Wine Country. If food and wine make your heart race, this lot will make you apoplectic! With The Poetry Inn as your home base, this lot is designed for two couples to experience an ultimate weekend in Yountville. The weekend will commence with a private visit to Gemstone, then it’s onto lunch and a blind wine tasting with Kerrin Laz at K Laz Wine Collection, paired with a curated selection of cult wines. Dinner at Yountville’s iconic Redd Restaurant in the hands of celebrated chef Richard Reddington will cap off your first day of fun.
Day Two will take flight with an early morning balloon ride for a bird’s eye view of your domain. Your gentle landing will be followed by a five-course wine lunch at Michael Chiarello’s Bottega Restaurant hosted by Carmen Policy, Casa Piena proprietor and football legend. That evening marks the climax of your gastronomic adventure, when just steps away from your room you’ll be handed a glass of Krug and treated to a nine-course tasting menu à la French Laundry. Your meal will be prepared and served by two French Laundry alumni, Chef Daniel Gomez Sanchez and Master Sommelier Desi Echavarrie in The Poetry Inn living room. A personalized wine accompaniment from Yountville and around the world will be created to your taste and served with this once-in-a-lifetime dinner.
To be redeemed within one year of purchase and on mutually agreeable dates.
LOT #4: New York / Mets
- Designed for two couples, to be scheduled for this fall, September 22-24, 2016
- VIP Tickets to the Owners Box and Proprietor Tour as the Mets battle the Philadelphia Phillies September 23
- Lunch at The Clock Tower restaurant
- Mets gift bag including signed baseballs
- Private Dinner at Market Table with a custom menu paired with a five-year vertical of wine from BRAND Napa Valley
- Two rooms for three nights at The Edition, New York
Major League Baseball Superfans! How about a New York Mets Fantasy?! The Wilpon family, owners of the New York Mets, have extended a rare opportunity to get up-close and personal as your hosts for three days IN NYC! Watch the game from the best seats in the stadium, enjoy two haute culinary extravaganzas, PLUS wine from one of Pritchard Hill’s finest estates.
Begin with a behind-the-scenes VIP tour of Citi Field, including watching batting practice from the field. The Owners Box will be your address for game day this Fall 2016 when the Mets battle the Philadelphia Phillies home-team style, and you will leave with a gift bag of Mets schwag!
Lunch at The Clock Tower, the chic new restaurant at The New York EDITION Hotel where British Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton will pull out all the stops for you. Oh and by the way, The EDITION will be your home away from home for three blissful nights in New York City!
Nothing better than a cozy and delicious dinner at Greenwich Village’s Market Table. A special setting will be prepared for you under vaulted ceilings in the wine cellar beneath the restaurant. The menu will be designed by chefs Mike Price and Joey Campanaro to be paired with selections from the highly sought-after wines from BRAND Napa Valley’s Pritchard Hill Estate made by Philippe Melka. Celebrate your good fortune as your hosts from BRAND and the Mets make it a homerun! This lot is to be redeemed Sept. 22-24, 2016.
Mets stadium experience donated by Scott Wilpon, hotel stay and lunch at The Clock Tower donated by Jason Goldie, dinner at Market Table donated by Market Table Restaurant, with wine pairings donated by BRAND Napa Valley.
LOT #5: The Impossible Dream
- Fulfill a virtually impossible dream by taking the fight to the mat for the rarest and finest imaginable collection of double magnums of Napa wines ever offered. Here are examples of the absolute top wines from legendary producers in 12 different Napa Valley AVAs, all in gorgeous three-liter bottles. Generously donated by the wineries, except for the extremely rare double magnum of Screaming Eagle, donated by founder Jean Phillips. Jeroboams away!
- Twelve 3-Liter bottles from the following wineries each signed by the vintner:
Diamond Mountain – Checkerboard, 2011
Carneros – Arietta Red Wine H Block Hudson Vineyards, 2012
Spring Mountain – Vineyard 7&8, 2012
Pritchard Hill – Ovid Red Wine, 2012
Oakville – Screaming Eagle, 1998
Rutherford – Scarecrow, 2012
St. Helena – Realm, Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Vineyard, 2013
Calistoga – Araujo Eisele Vineyard, 2010
Coombsville – Meteor Vineyard “Perseid”, 2013
Howell Mountain – Dana Estates, Hershey Vineyard, 2010
Stag’s Leap – Shafer Hillside Select, 2010
Mt. Veeder – Mayacamas Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010
LOT #6: Glamping at the Ranch
- Designed for three couples
- Private dinner at Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch prepared by Richard Reddington, chef/proprietor of Redd and Redd Wood restaurants in Yountville. Dinner hosted by Monica and David Stevens of 750 Wines and founders of JARR, Fritz and Caren Hatton, proprietors of Arietta Wine, and Andy Erickson and Annie Favia, proprietors of Favia Wines. Wine pairings from Arietta Wines, Favia Wines, and gems from Monica and David’s cellar!
- Overnight accommodations in Airstream trailers (one per couple) at Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch
- Private acoustic concert by Wristrocket
- Late-night bonfire and merriment
- Breakfast delivered by Bouchon Bakery
Three couples will spend the night under the stars in style and party with the JARR crew and our very own house band, Wristrocket! You’ll drink amazing wines from Arietta with owners Fritz and Caren Hatton, and from Favia Wines with proprietors Andy Erickson and Annie Favia. Dine under starlight on a custom menu created and prepared by Napa Valley’s own Chef Richard Reddington. Cook s’mores on an open bonfire and spend time getting to know your friends at Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch with two legs and four.
After singing and dancing late into the night, slip into your own fully restored vintage airstream, and let the Sandman drive…
Must be redeemed within one year and on mutually agreeable dates.
LOT #7: Ten Star Weekend
- Designed for two couples
- Lunch at Bouchon
- Dinner at La Toque
- Lunch at Solbar
- Dinner at Restaurant at Meadowood
- Lunch at Auberge
- Dinner at The French Laundry
- Set of Thomas Keller limited-edition knives signed by Chef Keller
- Accommodations at Meadowood for two couples for three nights
Napa Valley as a fine-dining destination has more prestigious Michelin stars per capita than any other geographic area in the world. Go get the green light from your physician, and get ready for an incredible culinary adventure. Dine your way through 10 MICHELIN STARS in three days! You will feast upon the treasures of the table, prepared by Napa Valley’s culinary glitterati: Brandan Sharp, Ken Frank, Christopher Kostow, Thomas Keller, and Robert Curry! Your private enclave at Meadowood is home base, where you’ll enjoy access to all of the amenities. Luxury transportation is all yours while you’re in Napa Valley. Bon appétit!
Meals do not include alcohol. Minimum three months’ notice required for redemption of this auction lot.
LOT #8: 2017 Bottle-PAW-Looza
- Designed for two couples
- Napa — Platinum tickets to BottleRock Napa Valley May 26-28, 2017
- Napa — Transportation to/from concerts + after-parties for entire weekend!
- Napa — After-party at Cadet Wine Bar
- Private tour and tasting at Gamble Family Vineyards with Proprietor Tom Gamble
- Napa — accommodations for two couples for three nights at Gamble Family Vineyards’ Guest House
- Chicago — VIP tickets for four people to Lollapalooza 2017 with Juan Mercado of Realm
- Chicago — Private Realm wine dinner for two couples at RPM Streak with Juan Mercado night before Lollapalooza
- Chicago — Lodging for two couples for three nights at Chicago Athletic Club
Yes you read this right: FOUR lucky music lovers attend TWO of the hottest music festivals in America: BottleRock right here in the Napa Valley and Chicago’s venerable Lollapalooza! AND you’re going to party with some of the most fun peeps in the Napa Valley along the way. 2017 will be your Summer of Music!
Then rest up for your next gig with Realm’s Juan Mercado who has a weekend that will blow your mind! VIP tickets for two couples to four amazing days at Lollapalooza in July 2017 at Grant Park in Chicago. With eight stages and almost 200 bands, you’ll be in Rock ’n' Roll heaven and never want to leave. But wait...there’s more: you’ll also dine at one of Chicago’s impressive modern steakhouses, RPM Steak. Juan Mercado will be your host for a special winemaker’s dinner. They’ll be pulling out all the stops to create a menu to pair with Realm’s top vintages. Your ears may be ringing, but you will no doubt drift to sleep in the elegant chambers of the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel, a Chicago icon since the 1890s.
For BottleRock Napa Valley in May 2017, you will have VIP tickets to all of the music venues and a cool A-list after-party at our local hangout, Cadet. Enjoy private tastings with the Napa Valley’s vintner rockstars, who will surely make you feel like you’re “with the band.” You’ll travel like Mick with your own car and driver touring through the Valley by day. Relax in the peaceful tranquility of Oakville, as you slumber in the guest accommodations of the Gamble Estate, our generous WineaPAWlooza hosts.
LOT #9: The Golden Rolodex - 75 Magnificent Magnums
- An instant collection of magnums of some of the most sought-after brands in the Napa Valley including Harlan, Colgin, Dalla Valle, Dana Estates, Realm Cellars, Vine Hill Ranch + you name it + and then some!
- 75 magnums form a “who’s who” list of the most sought-after small production, super hard to get wines in the Napa Valley and beyond!
You thought your cellar was deep; get ready to carve out a whole section for your SEVENTY-FIVE new smokin’ HOT cult status MAGNUMS! Double the fun with wines that before today you could only dream about! TURN UP the dial on your next party with this extraordinary instant MAGNUM cellar! Make this dream cellar into YOUR REALITY! Everything else is just a half bottle…
THE LIST: Aloft, Anomaly, Arietta, Arkenstone, Arrow & Branch, Azur, Barbour, Behrens Family Winery, Bevan Cellars, BRAND, Cabaud, Carter Cellars, Clark Claudon, Claypool Cellars, Colgin, Crocker & Starr, Dakota Shy, Dalla Valle, Dana Estates, Dark Matter, Detert, Drinkward Peschon, Fairchild, Fait Main – Teeter Totter, Favia, Flora Springs, Gamble Family Vineyards, Gandona, Grace Family Winery, Greer, Harlan, Harumph, Herb Lamb, Hourglass, Hudson, Kata, Kelly Fleming, Keplinger, Lail, Larkin, Lorenza, Macauley, Marciano Estate, Marciano Massiglia, Marston, Mascot, Massican, Matthiasson, Melka, Memento Mori, Nine Suns, Outpost, Perfect Season, Piper Cellars, Pulido Walker, QTR, Rarecat, Realm, Relic, Robert Foley, Saintsbury, Scarecrow, Senses, Spottswoode, Staglin, Switchback Ridge, Tor, Tongue Dancer Wines, Tuck Beckstoffer Wines, Tusk, Venge Vineyards, Vice Versa, Vine Hill Ranch, Vineyard 29, Vineyard 7&8, Vivier, and Zeitgeist!
LOT #10: Beckstoffer and Bevan Barrel
- One barrel (20 cases) of wine from the legendary Beckstoffer Las Piedras Vineyard crafted by 100-point winemaker Russell Bevan. Bottled in your choice of formats with a custom-designed label
- Lunch for three couples with Russell Bevan and Victoria DeCrescenzo paired with wines from Bevan Cellars and special surprises
We are shamelessly name-dropping here: Andy Beckstoffer, Las Piedras Vineyard, and Russell Bevan. Be still our hearts. Beckstoffer Las Piedras Vineyard, arguably one of Napa Valley’s most prestigious vineyards, traces its history back to the original Mexican land grants. It became the first vineyard planted in what is now the St. Helena appellation.
Impressed with the quality of the gravelly soil, the farm workers named the vineyard Las Piedras, which means little pebbles.
Russell Bevan is one of our own most talented, golden boy winemakers. With numerous 100-point notches on his belt, you wouldn't want anyone else touching your wine from Beckstoffer Las Piedras Vineyard—right? Russell will take this perfect fruit from the 2016 vintage which has been generously donated by Andy Beckstoffer and make a wine that will bring you to your knees. You’ll own a barrel of blue-chip Cabernet Sauvignon—that’s 20 cases of nectar of the gods. You’re going to wonder why you suddenly have so many friends.
You’ll debut your wine amongst friends with your winemaker, Russell Bevan guiding you through the tasting of your new wine in Napa Valley. That day you and five of your friends, will be Russell and Victoria’s guests at their home for an unforgettably fun afternoon of food and wine and more wine. Believe us, the cellar at the Bevan household is unrivaled. And when it’s all said and done, your private coach will whisk you away from Neverland.
Label design and all bottling costs, etc. included.
LOT #11: Lunch With Legends Helen Turley & John Wetlaufer!
- Designed for two couples
- Private Lunch and wine tasting at Solbar at Solage Resort hosted by Helen Turley, John Wetlaufer, and long time friend Paul Bullard. Wines will include 2006 Marcassin Vineyard Chardonnay, 2010 Marcassin Vineyard Chardonnay, 2012 Marcassin Vineyard Chardonnay, and a trio of Pinot Noir: 2009 Marcassin Vineyard Blue Slide Pinot Noir, 2009 Marcassin Vineyard Three Sisters Pinot Noir, and 2009 Marcassin Vineyard Pinot Noir — all Pinot Noir in magnum format!
- Six-bottle set of Marcassin Vineyard Pinot Noir, donated by Paul Bullard, to take home the night of WineaPAWlooza — one bottle each: 2009 Marcassin Vineyard Pinot, 2009 Blue Slide Ridge Pinot, 2009 Three Sisters Pinot, 2010 Marcassin Vineyard Pinot, 2010 Blue Slide Ridge Pinot, and 2010 Three Sisters Pinot
Ever wonder if you could have lunch with anybody, who would it be...Picasso, Steve Jobs, the Dalai Lama, maybe? In the wine world, there is only one equivalent: the legendary Helen Turley — winemaker and owner of one of California’s crown jewels, Marcassin!
Helen, her husband, John Wetlaufer, and Paul Bullard will host a private luncheon tasting of Marcassin wines in Calistoga at Solbar paired with a custom menu by Chef Brandan Sharp. As if this weren't enough, you will take home a six bottle set of Marcassin Pinot Noir auction night!
To be scheduled for a mutually agreeable date.
LOT #12: #StrengthInNumbers
- Designed for one couple
- Two floor seats to a Warriors game in the 2016/2017 season; date to be mutually agreed upon
- VIP Club access at the stadium with food and beverages included, a reserved VIP parking space, and a private entrance
- Accommodations for two nights at The Fairmont Heritage at Ghirardelli Square
- 2012 Switchback Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon 6L signed
- 2012 Robert Foley Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain 3L signed
A generous donation and your dream come true. Experience the hype and excitement in one of the best arenas in the NBA. That’s you watching court-side as Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry create even more history as they drive toward their next World Championship. The Golden State Warriors are playing and you’re going! Two coveted floor seats are yours for one game during the 2016/2017 season. VIP Club access gives you as much food and beverage as you can handle, a reserved VIP parking space and a private entrance. You deserve it all. And there’s more; your home base for two nights will be at San
Francisco's luxurious Fairmont Heritage at Ghirardelli Square. How about we throw in a couple of kickass wines in outrageously big bottles signed by rocker winemaker Bob Foley? A 6 liter of 2012 Switchback Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon and a 3 liter of 2012 Robert Foley Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain are an impressive addition to your cellar.
FUND A NEED Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch’s Emergency Fund
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”― Mahatma Gandhi
Fund a Need is the grand finale of the WineaPAWlooza 2015 fireworks show — your chance to show your true generosity. In the case of Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch, Fund a Need is truly Fund THE Need. It is our hope you are inspired by where we started, where we have come in such a short time, and where we need to be to better position ourselves to save more animal lives every day.
Your support powers JARR’s reputation for being solutions-based, compassionate, effective, and keeps up us top-of-mind when the community needs help with their beloved pets. Every day we receive calls from the community desperate for assistance for animals in dire situations, and every day we say “YES.” It is because of you that we’re able! We address critical needs with our highly effective and proven programs.
JARR’s Emergency Fund is a granting program that provides support for responsible pet owners who are facing unforeseen economic or life circumstances that could force them to surrender their animals.
- Funds for Emergency Vet Care;
- Behavioral interventions with licensed trainers;
- Pet food;
- Pet landlord deposits.
Our Emergency Fund also supplies much-needed funds to our critical spay and neuter program. We hope to one day end the overpopulation of unwanted animals through preventative measures. JARR is committed to helping animals in Napa, Lake and surrounding counties. They need us, we need you.
To date, we have helped more than 200 families and their pets through the granting support above. Our work continues and because we are solutions-based, we are leading the way with overpopulation prevention, education, and better health for our community of animals. There are no other Bay Area programs like JARR’s Emergency Fund.
Together, we can make real change, the kind of change that will not only help our community, but will inspire others around the state, the country, and the world.
Please raise your paddles high in support of Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch's Emergency Fund! Your help will be greatly and eternally appreciated.