Collaboration at its Finest!
This past weekend, Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch partnered with Spay Neuter Imperative Project (SNIP) and Pet Food Express to spread the word about the importance of spaying and neutering.
Did you know?
- Just one female dog and her offspring can produce a staggering 67,000 puppies in only six years.
- In seven years, one female cat and her offspring can produce an incredible 370,000 kittens!
Reasons for Spay/Neuter: Prevents millions of animals from being born that would otherwise suffer from neglect, cruelty or face euthanasia.
The medical benefits:
- Spaying helps prevent uterine infections and breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in about 50 percent of dogs and 90 percent of cats.
- Neutering prevents testicular cancer and some prostate problems.
And behavioral benefits:
- Your spayed female animal won't go into heat and present behavioral issues.
- Your neutered male animal will be less likely to roam away from home.
- Your neutered male animal may be better behaved.
Interested in being part of the solution? Please ask about sponsoring a spay/neuter clinic or donating $100 for a spay/neuter!