Community Pet Pantry and Disaster Supply
Jameson Humane has launched Napa Valley’s first Community Pet Pantry and Disaster Supply Program. Given the severity of need, exposed by ongoing area-wide disasters, including the pandemic, fires, floods and earthquakes, the pantry plays a crucial role in ensuring animal needs are met. Besides simply storing food for the animals, the pantry will also be used to house various supplies for animals, including leashes, collars, beds, crates, litter pans, cat trees, and ramps for those animals who need assistance.
All are welcome to drive up to the Community Pet Pantry and Disaster Supply area to receive your pet needs. COVID precautions are in place so that participants stay in their vehicles.
- Location: Crosswalk Community, 2590 1st Street, Napa
- Hours of Operation: 2 to 4 pm on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.
Jameson Humane is proud to collaborate with the following who have made this program possible:
- CrossWalk Community Church
- Napa Recycling & Waste Services
- Home Depot
- Doris Day Animal Foundation
- International Fund for Animal Welfare
- Greater Good Charities
- Red Rover
- Pet Food Express* (see Friends by Pet Food Express program information below)
- And, our generous benefactor Beverly Wendel and her late husband, Barry.
For more information about the pantry, please call our Helpline; 707.927.3536
For more information about making a donation to this vital community program, please email email@example.com
*Jameson Humane is privileged to be a part of the Friends by Pet Food Express program. How does it work? Pet Food Express donates 4% of every purchase to us (8% throughout December!). Just use this link every time you shop: https://www.petfood.express/?p=JAMRNH
Share with your friends and family to help us make this a success! If looking to gift supplies to Jameson via purchase from Pet Food Express, here are some examples of supplies we are most in need of:
- Non-retractable leashes (any size)
- Non-chain or choke collars (any size)
- Non chain or metal harnesses (any size)
- Beds for both cats and dogs (any size)
- Metal or ceramic food / water bowls (any size)
- Jackets/sweaters for both cats and dogs (any size)
Please have these supplies delivered to Jameson Humane, 1199 Cuttings Wharf Road, Napa CA 94558, Attn: Brenda Burke 707-322-4563.
Thank you for making a difference for Jameson from every purchase you make online at Pet Food Express! Special shout out to Mike Murray, and the Pet Food Express team for including us in this wonderful give-back program.