The adoption process at JARR starts with the completion and submittal of an adoption application. Upon approval of an application, a meet and greet is set up with the potential adopters and the adoptable animal. A home check is scheduled and then the adoption contract is completed and an adoption fee is paid.
If you would like to adopt one of JARR's cats please follow the steps below:
- Please complete PART I of the application and email to Helpinganimals@Jamesonrescueranch.org
- Your application will be reviewed by our team and they will get back to approved adopters to schedule an appointment at Ella's CatHouse at The Ranch.
- While the Ranch is not open to the public at this time, your visit to the ranch will be restricted to just the CatHouse.
- The cats for approved adopters can be visited daily, 11 am - 3pm.
- If you are interested in finalizing an adoption once you've visited Ella's CatHouse at The Ranch, you will need to complete PART II of the application and then a home check will be scheduled.
Thank you for your interest in adopting!
Please visit our adoption page if you would like to see our adoptable animals.